1898 – Abrahim Sahadi opened A. Sahadi & Co. on Washington Street in NYC.
1920’s – Wade Sahadi came to America from Lebanon and went to work with his Uncle Abrahim.
1930’s – Wade and Abrahim cultivated A. Sahadi to serve the growing Syrian and Lebanese communities.
1940’s – Wade Sahadi opened Sahadi Importing Co. on Washington Street. The Brooklyn Battery Tunnel construction drove Sahadi to purchase a building on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn where they eventually relocated.
1950’s – Sahadi Importing Co. continued to flourish in their new Brooklyn location.
1960’s – Wade’s two older sons Charlie and Richard joined the blossoming business.
1970’s – Wade’s son Bob and Charlie’s wife Audrey joined the business. Sahadi Importing Co. purchased new buildings on Bergen Street to expand their wholesale business.
1980’s – A larger warehouse was purchased in Sunset Park, Brooklyn to accommodate their growing wholesale business.
1990’s – The Sahadi family bought Regina Nut Products. The third generation joined the business as Christine, Pat and Ron came on board.
2000’s – The Sahadi family formed Sahadi Fine Foods and built a modern manufacturing and distribution facility in Brooklyn.
2010’s – Sahadi Importing Company expanded the original retail store on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn.